How To Fix Google Play Store Error 505 in Android:
Google Play Store error 505 is the most common error in android mobile version.Google play store error 505 is very common error which always creates problem for the android users.In this error, whenever a user tries to update or install an app from Google Play Store, it shows up an error message stating Unknown error code during Application install: -“505”. Usually, it is seen that this error 505 can only be seen in Android 5.0 Lollipop with Adobe Air based apps. If you are also facing this error in your android phone and want to know How To Fix Google Play Store Error 505 in Android: Unknown Error Code During Application Install, just go through the below tutorial.
What are the causes of Google Play Store Error 505 in android phones:
Here i will share some common causes of google play store 505 error in android phones.
- The mostly common cause seen is when anyone is trying to install an outdated version of the app and game,then this error happens.
- Google Play Store err0r 505 can be caused due to the incompatibility of the app or game with your Android OS version.
- This google play store error 505 can be caused by cache conflict.
- It also can be caused by the data crash of the app.
- Google Play Store Error 505 may also arise due to Google Account Sync Problem.
To know and learn how to fix or remove google play store error 505 in android phones read the following steps to solve out this error 505.
How To Fix Google Play Store Error 505 in Android – Unknown Error Code During Application Install:
There are four methods or solutions by which you can solve google play store error 505.These steps are very simple,try to read it out carefully and follow those steps to fix google play store error 505 in your android devices.
Method 1 – Restart You Android Phone:
The most basic solution to many problem in android devices can be fix by restarting your phone.So in this google play store error 505 case,first of all you should have to restart your device.Somehow if the restarting your android device did’nt work then move forward to the next methods to fix google play store error.
Method 2 – Clear Cache and Data of Google Play Store, Google Service Framework and Download Manager:
As mentioned in causes of google play store error 505,the second most thing after restarting you have to clear the cache of google play store,google services framework and download manager.
How To Clear Cache of Apps:
- First of all go to settings.
- There click on apps or application manager option.
- Swipe right to open all the apps tab.
- Now scroll down and click on google play store app.
- Click and open google play store app options.
- Now you will see clear data and clear cache down below.
- Click on clear data and clear cache.
- Now go back to the all apps tab and do the above steps to clear data and cache data of google service framework and download manager app.
Thats all.I hope this will resolve your google play store error 505,but if nothing happend with the above method then you can read and apply the below method too.
Method 3 – Reconfigure your Google Account:
Since Google Play Store Error 505 can also be caused due to Google Account Sync Problem, so try reconfiguring your Google Account again. To do the same, follow below steps.
- Go to Settings.
- Click on Google option under Accounts Section.
- Now, click on your Google account and select Remove Account option.
- Now, restart your android phone and reconfigure your Google Account.
Once done, see if it helped you to Fix Android Error 505 in Google Play Store. If not, then follow the last solution mentioned below.
Method 4 – Factory Reset Your Android Phone:
If the google play store error 505 did’nt resolved or fixed by the above 3 methods,then this is the last method and it is 100% tested method to fix your google play store error 505.You have to factory reset your android device.How to do this,read the following.
How To Factory Reset Android Phone:
How To Factory Reset Android Phone, follow this link – https://support.google.com/android-one/answer/6088915?hl=en. This will surely help you to Fix Google Play Store Error 505.
Important Note: Make sure you backup all your important data before option for Factory Reset option as it will wipe all data and settings in your android phone.
I hope this tutorial “Fix Google Play Store Error 505 in Android: Unknown Error Code During Application Install” was helpful to you. If my efforts managed to help you, then do share this article on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or any other social profiles. Do not forget to Subscribe us to receive more useful articles via email. If you have any further questions regarding How To Fix Google Play Store Error 505 in Android, feel free to ask me by commenting below. I will try to get back to you as soon as possible.